Our Hospital: Mission & Vision
Mission & Vision
The staff and management of Ramsay Health Care (SA) endorse the philosophies of the Vision, Mission Guiding Principles of Ramsay Health Care as described in the Ramsay Way
- We are caring, progressive, enjoy our work and use a positive spirit to get things done
- We take pride in our work and actively seek new ways of doing things better
- We value integrity, credibility and respect for the individual
- We build constructive relationships to achieve positive outcomes for all.
- We believe that success comes through recognising the value of people and encouraging that value through professional and personal development
- We aim to grow our business while maintaining sustainable levels of profitability providing a basis for shareholder loyalty.
Our aim as the leading provider of Psychiatric Services in South Australia is to
- Foster a culture of customer service with the objective of maximising the potential of all stakeholders
- Sustain a competitive edge by attracting; educating and developing speciality teams that will enhance our reputation for Excellence in Psychiatric Care.