The discharge time is 10.00 am on the day scheduled for your departure. Please ensure you have discussed your discharge plans with nursing staff and have:
- Collected any necessary medication and associated instructions
- A follow up appointment with your doctor
- Finalised payment of your account
- Collected any valuables being held in the Reception safe
- Signed a form at reception for your health fund.
A day programme is available for young patients who require additional support after discharge.
ADULT PATIENTS – KAHLYN DAY CENTRE
How to find us:
Bus 171 runs regularly to Mitcham from the City and the nearest stop to the hospital is bus stop 6 or please refer to the UBD Street Directory Map 131, A5.
Any further Enquiries?
If you require any additional information, please contact the Fullarton Private Hospital during office hours. Tel: 08-8273 0200
Patient Feedback form
Patients are encouraged to give their feedback on their stay with us. Feedback forms are distributed from Reception, Catering department and in the patient discharge packs and the results are compiled and distributed to Department Heads and the General Manager monthly.